Friday, May 12, 2017

Sometimes Pancakes, but mostly brownies

It occurred to me today that I had not shared a recipe in a while.

Today I fix that!

I love a good brownie.  Actually, I adore a good brownie and the best recipe for Brownies is one I make from scratch.

Box mixes are kind of gross to me, plus they have added things in the ingredient list that serve as preservatives...

If you make a batch of brownies, they should be good enough to eat in two days and not have leftovers for forever and eternity.

The following recipe is one I've used for about 20 years...seriously, 20! 

It uses Ghiradelli sweet ground chocolate and cocoa as a base.  This is a little on the pricey side when you first get it, but the up side is you can make multiple batches of brownies with a tin of it, and trust me, you won't be sorry after you have them the first time!

Besides, how can you go wrong with Ghiradelli!!!

Get some ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!




Ghiradelli Award Winning Brownies



2 comments:

  1. Thanks, that sounds yummy! And I'm with you, making them from scratch is the only way to go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true, from scratch! I made some today...bring the icecream!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes Pancakes, but mostly brownies

It occurred to me today that I had not shared a recipe in a while. Today I fix that! I love a good brownie.  Actually, I adore a good b...