Saturday, April 29, 2017

enough snow already

We had a little snowstorm blow through last night and early this morning.  Twelve inches fell and made it look like winter of the deep in my yard.

Here's a3D pinhole photo from the back yard.


 

I love my back yard when it looks like this because it reminds me of the story of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and I think Aslan could just pop out at any time.

Tomorrow is World Wide Pinhole Day!

I'm not sure what pinhole camera i'm going to use except the 3D one for certain ( it's so much fun) and then another one just to play around with.  Maybe an Altoids pinhole or a paint can, or an old coffee can I converted.

I like the idea of a rustic, rough kind of camera for pinhole day. 

I'm going to Belen for the day, just to walk the streets and check out some old signs.  There's an old Harvey House there that is always a good place to poke around.

 Wherever you go or whatever you do, have a great day of fun.







4 comments:

  1. It's almost May and we had a bit of sleet in Albuquerque. Have fun on WPPD. I'll try and get out too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks,
      I hope you were able to go out yesterday and have some pinhole fun!

      Delete
  2. You have a beautiful yard!I like how the light is just reaching the top branches, as if the snow is blocking it from the lower areas.

    Happy WPPD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is like a winter wonderland when it snows like this.

      Delete

Sometimes Pancakes, but mostly brownies

It occurred to me today that I had not shared a recipe in a while. Today I fix that! I love a good brownie.  Actually, I adore a good b...