Wednesday, March 1, 2017

and now for some art....



Every year for the past ten, I have been drawing on the envelope for my younger sisters birthday card.

Sometimes there's no card inside, just a drawing on an envelope.  It's just a thing I started doing for her some time ago. 

We don't exchange gifts, not even for Christmas, but we do send each other random things throughout the year.

Anyway, I drew this one last night. It just came to me to do it. 

Maybe it was because I found this uber cool box of 25% cotton white linen envelopes for two dollars at the thrift store yesterday. 

I left room for a bird postage stamp and lots of room for here address.

At any rate, this is for her and her birthdays' not until May, but maybe she'll get it early!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Hope you will share some more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment. I hope to draw more this Spring and Summer.

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes Pancakes, but mostly brownies

It occurred to me today that I had not shared a recipe in a while. Today I fix that! I love a good brownie.  Actually, I adore a good b...